Rubber and Plastic in South Korea
B2B demand was driven by expanding food processing and beverages industries, lifting demand for plastic packaging, and medical equipment manufacturers, boosting demand for engineering plastics. On the other hand, cuts in public spending on civil engineering projects and an underperforming automotive industry constrained demand for plastic products.
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Rubber and Plastic market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Plastic Products, Rubber Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Rubber and Plastic market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- RUBBER AND PLASTIC IN SOUTH KOREA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Industry Continues To Expand at Modest Pace
- Investments Set To Boost the Rubber Industry
- Demand for Plastic Packaging Drives Plastic Industry's Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Manufacturers Invest Into Raw Material Supply Expansion
- Industry Overview
- Chart 1 Industry's Production Value 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 2 Industry's Value Added 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 3 Industry's Profits and Profit Margin 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 4 Industry Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 5 Plastic Products Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 6 Rubber Products Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 7 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
- Industry's Cost Structure
- Chart 8 Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 9 Industry's Costs, LCU million
- Chart 10 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 11 Exports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 12 Exports by Country 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 13 Imports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 14 Imports by Country 2012-2017, LCU million
- Market Structure
- Chart 15 Market Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 16 Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 17 Market Structure by Buyer 2012-2017
- Chart 18 Industry's Demand Structure 2012-2017
- Chart 19 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2012-2017
- Chart 20 Number of Companies by Company's Size 2012-2017
- Chart 21 Firmographics Distribution by Revenue 2012-2017, % of total revenue
- Chart 22 Industry Concentration 2012-2017, % share of total production value
- Chart 23 Top Company Shares 2017, % of total production value
- Chart 24 Top 5 Company Share Dynamics 2012-2017, % of total production value
- Chart 25 Production Value Performance by Company 2012-2017
- Industry's Context
- Chart 26 Industry vs GDP Performance 2002-2022, % Y-O-Y growth
- Chart 27 Rubber and Plastic vs Other Industries 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 28 Industry Size by Region 2017, USD million
- Chart 29 Rubber and Plastic in Asia Pacific 2002-2022, USD million