Rubber and Plastic in Indonesia
The plastic and rubber industries saw continued growth for the fourth consecutive year in 2017. Growth was driven primarily by expanding domestic demand and the automotive industry in particular. The automotive industry is the main consumer of plastic products in Indonesia. Also, not only are plastics widely used for consumer goods, but the materials are integral to the industrial sector as a production input for industries such as food and beverage packaging, electronics, cosmetics, pharmaceuti...
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Rubber and Plastic market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Plastic Products, Rubber Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Rubber and Plastic market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- RUBBER AND PLASTIC IN INDONESIA
- Euromonitor International
- September 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Automotive, Natural Rubber and Packaging Increase Demand for Plastic and Rubber Industries
- Expanding Automotive and Construction Industries To Drive Demand for Rubber
- Purchases From Food Processing and Construction Industries Benefit Plastic Manufacturers
- Competitive Landscape
- Investments Into Rubber Plantations To Support the Industry
- Industry Overview
- Chart 1 Industry's Production Value 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 2 Industry's Value Added 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 3 Industry's Profits and Profit Margin 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 4 Industry Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 5 Evolution of Industry Structure by Category 2012-2017, % of total production
- Chart 6 Plastic Products Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 7 Rubber Products Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 8 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
- Industry's Cost Structure
- Chart 9 Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 10 Evolution of Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, % share of total costs
- Chart 11 Industry's Costs, LCU million
- Chart 12 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 13 Exports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 14 Exports by Country 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 15 Imports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 16 Imports by Country 2012-2017, LCU million
- Market Structure
- Chart 17 Market Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 18 Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 19 Evolution of Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, % of total market
- Chart 20 Market Structure by Buyer 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 21 Evolution of Demand Structure by Buyer 2012-2017, % of total market
- Chart 22 Industry's Demand Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 23 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2012-2017
- Chart 24 Number of Companies by Size 2012-2017, number
- Chart 25 Firmographics Distribution by Company Size 2012-2017, % of total companies
- Chart 26 Firmographics Distribution by Revenue 2012-2017, % of total revenue
- Chart 27 Industry Concentration 2012-2017, % share of total production value, LCU
- Chart 28 Top Company Shares 2017, % of total production value, LCU
- Chart 29 Top 5 Company Share Dynamics 2012-2017, % of total production value, LCU
- Chart 30 Production Value Performance by Company 2002-2017
- Industry's Context
- Chart 31 Industry vs GDP Performance 2002-2022, % Y-O-Y growth
- Chart 32 Rubber and Plastic vs Other Industries 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 33 Industry Size by Region 2017, USD million
- Chart 34 Rubber and Plastic in Asia Pacific 2002-2022, USD million