Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Pakistan
RTDs/high-strength premixes remained an insignificant product area in Pakistan at the end of the review period. Imports of these products are banned, while there is no domestic production.
Euromonitor International's RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Pakistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2011-2015), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: High-Strength Premixes, RTDs.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- RTDS/HIGH-STRENGTH PREMIXES IN PAKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Executive Summary
- 2015 Sales Impacted by Stricter Sales Controls
- Rising Disposable Income Levels Encourage Premiumisation
- Murree Brewery Further Extends Dominance and Faces Little Competition
- Distribution Limited To Small Number of Food/drink/tobacco Specialists and Hotels
- Relaxed Law Enforcement Supports Strong Forecast Period Growth
- Market Background