Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Algeria
Sales of RTDs/high-strength premixes remained negligible in Algeria in 2017. This situation is not expected to change over the forecast period.
Euromonitor International's RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Algeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2013-2017), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: High-Strength Premixes, RTDs.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- RTDS/HIGH-STRENGTH PREMIXES IN ALGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- June 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Executive Summary
- Alcoholic Drinks Is Affected by Conflicting Trends
- Consumers Shift To Cheaper Alcoholic Drinks Due To Economic Hardship
- Strong Competition Between Domestic and International Manufacturers
- Off-trade Channel Remains More Developed and Continues To Dominate Sales
- Alcoholic Drinks Expected To See Healthy Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Background
- Table 1 Number of On-trade Establishments by Type 2012-2017
- Taxation and Duty Levies
- Table 2 Taxation and Duty Levies on Alcoholic Drinks 2017
- Operating Environment
- Contraband/parallel Trade
- Duty Free
- Cross-border/private Imports
- Key New Product Launches
- Market Indicators
- Table 3 Retail Consumer Expenditure on Alcoholic Drinks 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 4 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: Total Volume 2012-2017
- Table 5 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: Total Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: % Total Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: % Total Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category by Off-trade vs On-trade: Volume 2017
- Table 9 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category by Off-trade vs On-trade: Value 2017
- Table 10 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category by Off-trade vs On-trade: % Volume 2017
- Table 11 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category by Off-trade vs On-trade: % Value 2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Alcoholic Drinks: % Total Volume 2013-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Alcoholic Drinks by Format: % Off-trade Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Alcoholic Drinks by Format by Category: % Off-trade Volume 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: Total Volume 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: Total Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: % Total Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: % Total Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources