Rtds in Georgia
There were no sales of RTDs in Georgia at the end of the review period, and there are currently no expectations of any brands entering the market over the forecast period.
Euromonitor International's RTDs in Georgia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2015-2019), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Malt-based RTDs, Other RTDs, Spirit-based RTDs, Wine-based RTDs.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the RTDs market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Rtds in Georgia
- Euromonitor International
- August 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- PRE-COVID-19 PERFORMANCE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on alcoholic drinks
- COVID-19 country impact
- The expansion of modern retailing and a rapidly developing tourism industry boosting sales of alcoholic drinks in 2019
- Leading local beer producers start manufacturing foreign brands, while imported products take further share in spirits
- The effects of COVID-19 are likely to be felt beyond 2020 with jobs and businesses under threat
- MARKET BACKGROUND
- Legal purchasing age and legal drinking age
- Drink driving
- Smoking ban
- Opening hours
- On-trade establishments
- Table 1 Number of On-trade Establishments by Type 2014-2019
- TAXATION AND DUTY LEVIES
- Summary 1 Taxation and Duty Levies on Alcoholic Drinks 2019
- OPERATING ENVIRONMENT
- Contraband/parallel trade
- Duty free
- Cross-border/private imports
- KEY NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 2 Retail Consumer Expenditure on Alcoholic Drinks 2014-2019
- MARKET DATA
- Table 3 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: Total Volume 2014-2019
- Table 4 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: Total Value 2014-2019
- Table 5 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: % Total Volume Growth 2014-2019
- Table 6 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: % Total Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 7 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category by Off-trade vs On-trade: Volume 2019
- Table 8 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category by Off-trade vs On-trade: Value 2019
- Table 9 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category by Off-trade vs On-trade: % Volume 2019
- Table 10 Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category by Off-trade vs On-trade: % Value 2019
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Alcoholic Drinks: % Total Volume 2015-2019
- Table 12 Distribution of Alcoholic Drinks by Format: % Off-trade Value 2014-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Alcoholic Drinks by Format and by Category: % Off-trade Volume 2019
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: Total Volume 2019-2024
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: Total Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: % Total Volume Growth 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Alcoholic Drinks by Category: % Total Value Growth 2019-2024
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 2 Research Sources