Romanson Co Ltd in Personal Accessories (South Korea)
The company’s name is expected to change to J Estina Co Ltd during 2016. Romanson started out as a watches manufacturer under its Romanson brand. However, since jewellery and handbags brand J Estina is now much more important to the company, Romanson has decided to change its name, with a vote among shareholders to be held on 31 May.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Bags and Luggage, Jewellery, Watches, Writing Instruments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Personal Accessories market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ROMANSON CO LTD IN PERSONAL ACCESSORIES (SOUTH KOREA)
- Euromonitor International
- July 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Romanson Co Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Romanson Co Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Romanson Co Ltd: Competitive Position 2015