Robert Maurer GmbH in Retailing (Austria)
Robert Maurer GmbH can rely on its strong branch network and renowned reputation among discerning customers. It has established itself as the leader in its specific field, professional hair care, where it is expected to increase its power over the forecast period through the newly acquired McSalon brand.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ROBERT MAURER GMBH IN RETAILING (AUSTRIA)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Summary 1 Robert Mauer GmbH: Share of Sales Generated by Internet Retailing 2014-2016
- Private Label
- Summary 2 Robert Maurer GmbH: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Robert Maurer GmbH: Competitive Position 2016