Ripley Corp SA in Apparel and Footwear (Chile)
Ripley Corp is set to continue targeting mid-income consumers. In addition, it is highly likely that it will continue to increase its credit system, since it is one of the main payment methods used by Chilean consumers, even more than in the context in which internet retailing is rapidly increasing.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- RIPLEY CORP SA IN APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (CHILE)
- Euromonitor International
- June 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Ripley Corp SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Ripley Corp SA: Operational Indicators
- Retail Operations
- Summary 3 Ripley Corp SA: Retail Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Ripley Corp SA: Competitive Position 2016