De Rigo ve Sesa Grup Gözlük San Ve Tic AS in Eyewear (Turkey)
De Rigo is expected to focus on signing new agreements with licensed brands of sunglasses and spectacle frames. The company also plans to increase its number of retail stores under the Opmar brand through franchising.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Contact Lenses and Solutions, Spectacles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Eyewear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DE RIGO VE SESA GRUP GÖZLÜK SAN VE TIC AS IN EYEWEAR (TURKEY)
- Euromonitor International
- July 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 De Rigo ve Sesa Grup Gözlük San Ve Tic AS: Key Facts
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 De Rigo ve Sesa Grup Gözlük San Ve Tic AS: Competitive Position 2015