The Return of Travel and its Impact on Luggage Recovery
The luggage industry faced significant challenges during the pandemic, with sales plummeting in 2020. As COVID-19 restrictions eased in 2021, travel rebounded, aiding sales recovery. However, factors like inflation, the war in Ukraine, and China's ongoing restrictions hindered complete revival. Travel recovery is expected by 2024, but the market will look different post-pandemic. Changing travel dynamics offer opportunities for luggage brands that adapt to evolving consumer needs.
Euromonitor International's The Return of Travel and its Impact on Luggage Recovery global briefing offers detailed strategic analysis of the global Personal Accessories market by pinpointing growth sectors and identify factors driving change. The report identifies leading companies and brands within the keenly contested, fashion-driven competitive landscape, trend developments, economic/lifestyle influences, seasonal patterns, market and distribution strategies. Forecasts illustrate how the market is predicted to develop between mature and emerging countries, threats facing the business as well as opportunities to be seized for further growth.
Product coverage: Bags and Luggage, Jewellery, Traditional and Connected Watches, Writing Instruments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Personal Accessories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Travel and luggage, a snapshot
- Mixed performance in the Americas
- Europe, a challenging scenario ahead
- Asia impacted by a slow recovery in China