Retailer Corporate Strategies in Marketplaces
As the world emerges from the COVID-19 pandemic, online marketplaces are well-placed to continue their run of success in the dynamic e-commerce channel. This briefing analyses two major trends (Logistics and Unique Selling Proposition (USP)) that are guiding successful marketplace strategies today through the lens of five selected online marketplace platforms: Allegro, Amazon, Falabella, JD.com and Lazada.
Euromonitor International's Retailer Corporate Strategies in Marketplaces global briefing offers an insight into the size and shape of the retailing industry, highlights emerging trends, their effects on retailing in markets around the world, on the development of channels and consumers’ shopping patterns. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they the developments of new store types, the importance of non-store retailing, economic/lifestyle influences, private label or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
Product coverage: Retail E-Commerce, Retail Offline.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Strategies of leading marketplaces
- Key takeaways
- Retailer corporate strategies in marketplaces