Retail and Wholesale in Indonesia
Growth of the retail and wholesale industry in Indonesia accelerated in 2017, thanks to stable economic growth last year, recovering commodity prices, and rising household incomes. Moreover, the rapid growth of Indonesia’s manufacturing sector, and a strong domestic construction industry, also contributed to the industry’s growth over the year.
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Retail and Wholesale market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Retail, Sale, Maintenance and Repair of Motor Vehicles, Retail Sale of Automotive Fuel, Wholesale.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail and Wholesale market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- RETAIL AND WHOLESALE IN INDONESIA
- Euromonitor International
- September 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Improved General Economic Situation Expected To Sustain Industry's Growth
- Rising Commodity Prices To Help Sustain Industry's Strong Growth To 2022
- Sale, Maintenance and Repair of Motor Vehicles, Retail Sale of Automotive Fuel Category To Sustain Stable Growth To 2022
- Competitive Landscape
- Coming Years Likely To Bring More Mergers, Acquisitions and Expansion Activity
- Industry Overview
- Chart 1 Industry's Production Value 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 2 Industry's Value Added 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 3 Industry's Profits and Profit Margin 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 4 Industry Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 5 Evolution of Industry Structure by Category 2012-2017, % of total production
- Chart 6 Sale, Maintenance and Repair of Motor Vehicles, Retail Sale of Automotive Fuel Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 7 Wholesale Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 8 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
- Industry's Cost Structure
- Chart 9 Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 10 Evolution of Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, % share of total costs
- Chart 11 Industry's Costs, LCU million
- Chart 12 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 13 Exports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 14 Imports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Market Structure
- Chart 15 Market Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 16 Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 17 Evolution of Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, % of total market
- Chart 18 Market Structure by Buyer 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 19 Evolution of Demand Structure by Buyer 2012-2017, % of total market
- Chart 20 Industry's Demand Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 21 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2012-2017
- Chart 22 Number of Companies by Size 2012-2017, number
- Chart 23 Firmographics Distribution by Company Size 2012-2017, % of total companies
- Chart 24 Industry Concentration 2012-2017, % share of total production value, LCU
- Chart 25 Top Company Shares 2017, % of total production value, LCU
- Chart 26 Top 5 Company Share Dynamics 2012-2017, % of total production value, LCU
- Chart 27 Production Value Performance by Company 2002-2017
- Industry's Context
- Chart 28 Industry vs GDP Performance 2002-2022, % Y-O-Y growth
- Chart 29 Retail and Wholesale vs Other Industries 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 30 Industry Size by Region 2017, USD million
- Chart 31 Retail and Wholesale in Asia Pacific 2002-2022, USD million