- RETAIL TISSUE IN UZBEKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Volume Sales Driven by Paper Towels and Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels the Best Performing Category
- Retail Tissue Remains A Largely Underdeveloped Category
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Remains in the Hands of Two Large Manufacturers
- Both Foreign and National Brands Disappear From Retail Shelves in 2017
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Tissue and Hygiene Impacted by Various Factors in 2017
- Gradual Devaluation of the National Currency Adversely Affects the Performance of Tissue and Hygiene
- Foreign Companies Dominate the Wider Market But Retail Tissue Is Led by Domestic Players
- Independent Small Grocers and Chemists/pharmacies Remain the Leading Distribution Channels
- Favourable Demographic Trends and Changing Perceptions To Drive Tissue and Hygiene Sales Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 22 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Retail Tissue in Uzbekistan
The population of Uzbekistan is growing, with this in turn supporting sales of retail tissue products, particularly toilet paper and paper towels. Toilet paper is the most commonly used type of retail tissue in the country as unlike other products it is considered as serving a basic need. Local manufacturers have also started to offer premium-positioned toilet papers. This price segment was previously largely the realm of foreign manufacturers but the appearance of local and cheaper but still hi...
Euromonitor International's Retail Tissue in Uzbekistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Facial Tissues, Paper Tableware, Paper Towels, Toilet Paper.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Tissue market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.