Retail Tissue in Tunisia
When it comes to retail tissue, Tunisian consumers tend to purchase the lowest-cost product they can find as there is minimal brand loyalty and most consumers prefer to purchase whichever products are offered under promotional discounts. However, there is a small core of consumers who prefer to purchase premium retail tissue brands and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
Euromonitor International's Retail Tissue in Tunisia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Facial Tissues, Paper Tableware, Paper Towels, Toilet Paper.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Tissue market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- RETAIL TISSUE IN TUNISIA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Tunisian Consumers Expected To Keep Looking for the Lowest-cost Retail Tissue
- Toilet Paper To Remain the Largest Category of Retail Tissue
- Healthy Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Société D'articles Hygiéniques Sarl (sah) Dominates Retail Tissue in Tunisia
- Domestic Manufacturers Continue To Dominate Retail Tissue in Tunisia
- Manufacturers Expected To Focus on Distribution and Innovation Over the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Tissue and Hygiene Continues To Post Dynamic Growth
- Tissue and Hygiene in Tunisia Benefits From Modern Lifestyles
- Domestic Companies Maintain A Strong Positioning
- Modern Channels Make Efforts To Attract More Consumers
- Growth in Tissue and Hygiene Is Set To Continue in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 22 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources