Retail Tissue in Thailand
With retail tissue expected to generate further positive sales growth over the forecast period, the companies present in the category are likely to offer increasingly wide ranges of more sophisticated products in a bid to capture rising demand. The main reason for rising value growth in the category is that the economic conditions are improving, with higher disposable incomes likely to translate into stronger demand for a wider range of more sophisticated products in retail tissue categories suc...
Euromonitor International's Retail Tissue in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Facial Tissues, Paper Tableware, Paper Towels, Toilet Paper.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Tissue market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- RETAIL TISSUE IN THAILAND
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Further Positive Growth Expected As Consumers Become More Sophisticated
- Toilet Paper Is Likely To Remain the Most Dynamic Retail Tissue Category
- 'green' Products Set To Continue Benefiting From the Rising Profile of Ecological Issues
- Competitive Landscape
- Kimberly-Clark Clocks Strong Growth To Retail Its Leading Position in Retail Tissue
- Second-placed Berli Jucker Cellox Remains Well Ahead of Smaller Local Rivals
- Small Local Players See Strong Growth Despite the Threat From Cheap Chinese Brands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Strong Growth Again for Tissue and Hygiene in 2017
- Demographic Trends Such As Falling Birth Rate and Population Ageing Influence Sales
- Multinational Players Remain Dominant, With Local Brands and Private Label Struggling
- More Sophisticated Consumer Tastes Support Growth in Sales of Expensive Products
- A Positive Performance Is Expected for Tissue and Hygiene Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources