Retail Tissue in Singapore
Concerns over the annual haze problems and negative impact on health in Singapore led to retailers and consumers being more wary about the source of pulp and tissue products. The withdrawal of Asia Pulp & Paper (APP) products from major retailers in 2015 signified a shift towards greater environmental awareness in Singapore. In early 2017, Singapore Environmental Council (SEC) also announced stricter criteria for Singapore Green Label certification. The rising concern about sustainability also p...
Euromonitor International's Retail Tissue in Singapore report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Facial Tissues, Paper Tableware, Paper Towels, Toilet Paper.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Tissue market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- RETAIL TISSUE IN SINGAPORE
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rise of Eco-friendliness and Paper Alternatives Due To Consumer Concerns
- Increasing Thickness Supports Volume Growth of Otherwise Saturated Retail Tissue
- Non-essential Categories Face Gloomy Outlook
- Competitive Landscape
- Kimberly-Clark Maintains A Narrow Lead
- Producers of Economy Brands and Private Label To Target Wealthier Consumers
- Green Brand Producers Seek To Emphasise Additional Benefits To Consumers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Changes in Population Structure Result in Trade-offs for Different Product Categories
- Environmentally-friendly Options Are Slow To Catch on in Singapore
- International Players Continue To Lead With Strong Brand Reputation and Trust
- Supermarkets Remains Most Popular Channel Despite Competition
- Expected Growth Driven by Premiumisation and Additional Features in Products
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources