Retail Tissue in Pakistan
Retail tissue continued to grow in Pakistan in 2017, due to the modernisation of lifestyles and increased purchasing power among the urban middle class. Advertising campaigns by leading manufacturers promoting the use of retail tissue as a regular lifestyle choice have also played an important role in increasing consumption. Retail tissue in the country has for a long time largely been considered a luxury suited only for higher income households. Middle and lower income households continued to u...
Euromonitor International's Retail Tissue in Pakistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Facial Tissues, Paper Tableware, Paper Towels, Toilet Paper.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Tissue market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- RETAIL TISSUE IN PAKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Retail Tissue Expected To Experience Significant Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Facial Tissues To Continue Leading Retail Tissue
- Modernisation of Lifestyles and Increasing Affordability To Fuel Growth in Toilet Paper
- Competitive Landscape
- Packages Ltd Continues To Lead Retail Tissue With Its Flagship Brand Rose Petal
- Bikya Industries Pvt Ltd Experiences the Highest Growth in 2017
- Presence of International Manufacturers Remains Minimal in Retail Tissue
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Shifting Consumer Preferences in Favour of Convenient Alternatives Drives Growth
- Rising Incomes Contribute To Sales Growth
- Increasing Need for Convenience Among Working Women Propels Demand
- International Players Lead, But Domestic Companies Thriving in Some Areas
- Tissue and Hygiene To Continue Growing
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 22 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources