Retail Tissue in Norway
Tactics used to attract customers to retail tissue in 2018 included multipack offers and the use of extensive shelf space, with these trends becoming increasingly important each year. The leading brands are driving smaller competitors out of view and creating new purchasing habits which will be difficult to change. This is especially visible in toilet paper where some campaigns can cover an entire section of the store. Activities which used to be limited to the back-to-school period are now used...
Euromonitor International's Retail Tissue in Norway report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Facial Tissues, Paper Tableware, Paper Towels, Toilet Paper.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Tissue market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Retail Tissue in Norway
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Promotions and Shelf Space Are Increasingly Used To Attract Customers
- Premiumisation and Attractive Design
- Environmental Concerns Do Not Impact Purchasing Habits
- Competitive Landscape
- Metsä Tissue Continues To Lead
- Ikea Focuses on In-store Placement During Key Events
- Private Label Gains, Internet Retailing Still in Its Infancy
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- A Mature Market Requires Innovative Marketing
- Lifting Taboos in Retail Hygiene, Premiumisation in Retail Tissue
- Metsä Tissue and Essity Continue To Lead Tissue and Hygiene
- Internet Retailing Not Yet Disrupting Tissue and Hygiene Distribution Channels
- A Stable Forecast Driven by Purchasing Habits Could Be Improved by Marketing
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 8 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 11 Households 2013-2018
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources