- RETAIL TISSUE IN MACEDONIA
- Euromonitor International
- April 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Stable Volume Growth of Toilet Paper and Paper Towels Aids Retail Tissue
- While Some Economise, Others Demand More Premium Retail Tissue
- Most Retail Tissue Reaches Saturation
- Competitive Landscape
- Paloma Dd Maintains Lead Within Retail Tissue Despite Challenges
- International Players Dominate Retail Tissue in Macedonia
- Essity Ab Now Owns Retail Tissue Brand Zewa
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Moderate Growth of Tissue and Hygiene As Political Crisis Settles Down
- Retail Hygiene Resumes Growth While Retail Tissue Marginally Slows
- International Companies Overwhelmingly Dominate Retail Tissue and Hygiene
- Modern Grocery Retailers Is Main Distribution Channel for Retail Tissue and Hygiene
- Retail Hygiene To Outperform Retail Tissue Which Is Set To Slow Down Due To Maturity
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Retail Tissue in Macedonia
In 2017, retail tissue maintained stable growth amidst continued volume demand for toilet paper and paper towels, which are the two largest categories in volume terms. Coupled with minimal unit price increases, the healthy volume demand aided retail tissue’s continual growth. At the same time, the largest retail tissue ranges are mature with fewer opportunities for significant future per capita volume growth. While convenience tends to drive sales of retail tissue up, the stagnant demographic gr...
Euromonitor International's Retail Tissue in Macedonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Facial Tissues, Paper Tableware, Paper Towels, Toilet Paper.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Tissue market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.