Retail Tissue in Indonesia
Among tissue types, toilet paper is the largest subcategory in the Indonesian market. Toilet paper is used not only for its conventional purpose, but is sometimes found on restaurant tables. Toilet paper used in restaurants is the coreless type, typically offered to customers as a wipe after eating.
Euromonitor International's Retail Tissue in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Facial Tissues, Paper Tableware, Paper Towels, Toilet Paper.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Tissue market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- RETAIL TISSUE IN INDONESIA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Toilet Paper Is More Acceptable To Indonesians
- Tissue Packaging Matters in Eastern Indonesia
- Indonesians Prefer Tissue With halal Label Or Certification
- Competitive Landscape
- Graha Kerindo Utama Leads in Nbo Terms But App Is Biggest Tissue Producer
- Pt Suparma Tbk and Pt Sun Paper (sopanusa Group) Compete in Middle Segment
- Race To Produce Eco-friendly Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Significant Potential for Growth Due To Low Per Capita Consumption
- New App Plant Boosts National Tissue Production; Eco-friendly and Afh Tissue Growing
- Competition Intensifies Among International and Local Companies in Hygiene, While Local Players Have Full Control Over Tissue
- Modern Stores Vs Internet Retailing
- Future of Indonesian Tissue and Hygiene Industry
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources