Retail Tissue in Estonia
Over the forecast period, it is likely to become increasingly challenging for the companies present in retail tissue to meet the expectations of an increasingly sophisticated consumer base. Estonian people are increasingly interested in higher-quality retail tissue products with higher levels of ply that offer superior performance and better absorbency. Thus, products are increasingly required to be soft as well as strong, thick and attractive in appearance. Other areas in which demand for retai...
Euromonitor International's Retail Tissue in Estonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Facial Tissues, Paper Tableware, Paper Towels, Toilet Paper.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Tissue market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- RETAIL TISSUE IN ESTONIA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increasingly Sophisticated Consumers Set To Demand Higher Quality Products
- Low Prices Likely To Remain A Major Consideration for Many Consumers and Brands
- Rising Ecological Awareness Set To Support the Rise of 'green' Retail Tissue Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Antalis and Essity Head A Strong Field of Mainly International Players
- Toilet Paper Brands Account for the Majority of Investment in Advertising
- Demand Shifting Towards Economy Products and Premium Items From Leading Brands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Tissue and Hygiene Continues To Expand As Rising Consumer Spending Boosts Sales
- Tissue and Hygiene Goes Upmarket As Consumers Become More Sophisticated
- Tissue and Hygiene Sales Remain Dominated by Major International Players
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets Continue To Account for the Bulk of Sales
- Positive Growth Projections Based on Rising Incomes and Changing Consumer Habits
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources