Retail Tissue in Costa Rica
Retail tissue performance began to show recovery signs in 2018, having faced multiple threats from low-priced unbranded and generic products from countries such as China and Turkey during the review period. This was particularly the case with toilet paper, where major brands such as Scott, Nevax, Charmin and Rosal continued to invest in strengthening their point-of-sale presence in modern grocery retailers, relying on additional levels of innovation and segmentation, while still providing compet...
Euromonitor International's Retail Tissue in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Facial Tissues, Paper Tableware, Paper Towels, Toilet Paper.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Tissue market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Retail Tissue in Costa Rica
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Product Innovation and Segmentation Drive Retail Tissue Sales
- Further Segmentation and Line Extensions Will Gain Momentum
- More Benefits Being Offered
- Competitive Landscape
- Established International Competitors Remain Ahead in Value Sales
- Other Manufacturers Continue To Develop Their Offer
- Emerging Brands Are Anticipated To Focus on Higher Income Millennial Consumers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Further Levels of Specialisation and Segmentation in Most Categories
- Performance Claims Are the Main Marketing Trend in 2018
- Established and Emerging Players Remain Focused on Targeting Middle-income Consumers and Millennial Consumers
- Modern Grocery Retailers Keep Gaining Ground Based
- Affordable Added-value Products Are Expected To Gain Momentum
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 8 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 11 Households 2013-2018
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources