Retail Tissue in Bolivia
Over the last decade water availability and sanitary facilities have improved in Bolivia. According to official data, around 71% of households had these services in 2007, with this percentage rising to 83% in 2017. This can be attributed to a positive economic climate and reduction in number of those living below the poverty line. In general, households without these basic services tended to be in rural or suburban areas, with this having a direct correlation with the usage of toilet paper.
Euromonitor International's Retail Tissue in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Facial Tissues, Paper Tableware, Paper Towels, Toilet Paper.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Tissue market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Retail Tissue in Bolivia
- Euromonitor International
- April 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Toilet Paper Usage Continues To Rise Steadily
- Growth of Facial Tissues Continues To Accelerate
- Growth of Pocket Handkerchiefs Threatened by Several Factors
- Competitive Landscape
- Traditional Grocery Retailers Remains the Most Important Distribution Channel
- Kimberly Bolivia Remains the Leading Player
- Copelme and Papelera Vinto Continue To Gain Share
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Retail Tissue and Hygiene Continues To Grow in 2018 Thanks To A Favourable Economic Environment
- Demographic Changes Lead To New Consumption Habits
- Kimberly Bolivia Remains the Clear Leader
- Struggle Between Modernity and Cultural Traditions Reflected in Purchasing Trends
- Economic Stability Versus Political Stability
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 8 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 11 Households 2013-2018
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 22 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources