Retail Adult Incontinence in Venezuela
The main factor supporting demand is the ageing population. The population aged over 65 increased by 18% in 2017 compared with the beginning of the review period (2013). Venezuela is getting older, and adult incontinence products are increasingly needed by a significant segment of the population. Demographic trends, with the population over 65 growing at an annual average rate of 5%, indicate that there is still further room for expansion; nonetheless, the aforementioned factors will play an imp...
Euromonitor International's Retail Adult Incontinence in Venezuela report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Retail Light Adult Incontinence, Retail Moderate/Heavy Adult Incontinence.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Adult Incontinence market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- RETAIL ADULT INCONTINENCE IN VENEZUELA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Venezuelans Are Getting Older
- High Unit Price Increases Maintain Positive Current Value Growth
- Light Adult Incontinence Becomes A Substitute for Sanitary Towels
- Competitive Landscape
- Sanifarma Pañalex Leads Adult Incontinence
- Domestic Companies Maintain A Significant Presence
- Lack of Innovation Plagues Category
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Raw Material Shortages Approach Their Highest Levels
- New Companies Gain Ground Due To Supply Failures of Big Players
- Local Manufacturers Dominate Tissue and Hygiene in An Environment of Scarcity
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Lead Retail Distribution
- Tissue and Hygiene Market Expected To Continue To Shrink
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources