Retail Adult Incontinence in Thailand
Positive growth in sales of adult incontinence products over the forecast period is likely to be based on two factors: the ageing of the population and rising affluence among the general population. Thailand’s population is set to continue ageing rapidly for the foreseeable future and this is due to rising life expectancy and the declining birth rate. Indeed, by 2040, 25% of the country’s total population is expected to be aged over 65, some 17 million people in total. As older people tend to be...
Euromonitor International's Retail Adult Incontinence in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Retail Light Adult Incontinence, Retail Moderate/Heavy Adult Incontinence.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Adult Incontinence market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- RETAIL ADULT INCONTINENCE IN THAILAND
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Ageing Population Set To Remain A Strong Driver of Positive Growth
- Light Adult Incontinence Likely To Be the Best Performing Category
- Education Campaigns Set To Remain at the Forefront of Promotional Efforts
- Competitive Landscape
- Dsg International Way Out in Front As the Dominant Player in Adult Incontinence
- Unicharm Continues To Benefit From the Decline of Fu Berg Industrial Co
- Local Brands and Private Label Struggle To Challenge the Leading International Players
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Strong Growth Again for Tissue and Hygiene in 2017
- Demographic Trends Such As Falling Birth Rate and Population Ageing Influence Sales
- Multinational Players Remain Dominant, With Local Brands and Private Label Struggling
- More Sophisticated Consumer Tastes Support Growth in Sales of Expensive Products
- A Positive Performance Is Expected for Tissue and Hygiene Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources