Retail Adult Incontinence in Russia
In general, adult incontinence is far from being a familiar category for Russian consumers. Moreover, a majority of consumers, especially the ones that are not that old and that do not suffer from specific diseases, still consider adult incontinence problems to be a shameful topic.
Euromonitor International's Retail Adult Incontinence in Russia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Retail Light Adult Incontinence, Retail Moderate/Heavy Adult Incontinence.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Adult Incontinence market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- RETAIL ADULT INCONTINENCE IN RUSSIA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- State Support Drives Sales Via Rx, Whilst Adult Incontinence Remains An Unfamiliar Category and Uncomfortable Topic
- Greater Demand for Light Incontinence in Retail
- Retail Impacted by Rx Programme
- Competitive Landscape
- Imported Products Lead Adult Incontinence
- Leading Players Have Strong Advantages
- Locally Manufactured Products Trying To Gain Share
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Structural Factors Continue Affecting Sales
- Price Sensitivity and State Aid Affect Category Performance
- Global Heavyweights Hold Share
- Retail Consolidation in Offline Channel Continues
- Moderate Performance, Not A New Boom, Anticipated
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources