Retail Adult Incontinence in the Netherlands
With the Dutch government enforcing stricter regulations regarding Rx/reimbursement adult incontinence, Dutch consumers with incontinence problems were faced with having to pay out of their own pockets. This benefited retail adult incontinence in both volume and current value terms in 2018. This trend is likely to continue over the forecast period, as the Dutch government will focus on reducing costs for non-threatening medical conditions and push the responsibility onto consumers.
Euromonitor International's Retail Adult Incontinence in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Light Adult Incontinence, Moderate/Heavy Adult Incontinence.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Adult Incontinence market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Retail Adult Incontinence in the Netherlands
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Retail Adult Incontinence Benefits From Cuts in Rx/reimbursement Incontinence
- Internet Retailing Continues To Grow
- the Average Unit Price Rises in Retail Adult Incontinence
- Competitive Landscape
- Essity Nederland Maintains Its Lead
- Procter & Gamble Nederland Sees the Fastest Growth
- Private Label Gains Value Share at the Expense of Established Brands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Tissue and Hygiene Records Yet Another Positive Year
- Average Unit Prices Increase in 2018
- Established Brands Focus on Value Growth
- Internet Retailing Sees the Fastest Growth
- Modest Growth Is Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 8 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 11 Households 2013-2018
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources