Retail Adult Incontinence in Macedonia
Macedonia’s population is ageing rapidly. As such, for most of the review period, this trend has played a positive role in the growth of retail adult incontinence. In 2017, the 65+ age group consisted of 250,000 people and growing. Modern and hectic lifestyles involving frequent travel have been additional factors positively impacting the growth and development of retail adult incontinence. Convalescents also resort to using retail adult incontinence. Nonetheless, the category experienced declin...
Euromonitor International's Retail Adult Incontinence in Macedonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Retail Light Adult Incontinence, Retail Moderate/Heavy Adult Incontinence.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Adult Incontinence market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- RETAIL ADULT INCONTINENCE IN MACEDONIA
- Euromonitor International
- April 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Economising and Rationalisation Lead To Decline of Retail Adult Incontinence
- Social Stigma Continues To Limit Growth Potential of Retail Adult Incontinence
- Lack of Adequate Brand Presence and Limited Distribution Affect Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Greek Company Mega Disposables SA Leads Retail Adult Incontinence
- International Players Dominate Retail Adult Incontinence in Macedonia
- Tosama Dd Exits Retail Adult Incontinence
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Moderate Growth of Tissue and Hygiene As Political Crisis Settles Down
- Retail Hygiene Resumes Growth While Retail Tissue Marginally Slows
- International Companies Overwhelmingly Dominate Retail Tissue and Hygiene
- Modern Grocery Retailers Is Main Distribution Channel for Retail Tissue and Hygiene
- Retail Hygiene To Outperform Retail Tissue Which Is Set To Slow Down Due To Maturity
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources