Retail Adult Incontinence in Latvia
Latvia’s population continued to age at the end of the review period with 20% of the population aged 65+ years in 2017. With ageing set to continue over the forecast period demand for retail adult incontinence should continue to see strong growth, with this condition mainly affecting the elderly. Another factor behind the strong growth of the category is rising awareness of both the condition and the products available to help manage it. This has in part been driven by the leading players in the...
Euromonitor International's Retail Adult Incontinence in Latvia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Light Adult Incontinence, Moderate/Heavy Adult Incontinence.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Adult Incontinence market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Retail Adult Incontinence in Latvia
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Ageing Population Set To Drive Strong Growth
- Strong Growth Dependent on A Stable Economy
- Moderate/heavy Adult Incontinence Continues To Dominate Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Tena Dominates
- Seni Benefits From Premium Positioning
- Private Label Benefits From Low Pricing
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Strong Economic Performance Fuels Growth
- Comfort and Convenience Key To New Product Development
- International Brands Lead But Private Label Provides Stiff Competition
- Distribution Continues To Be Dominated by Three Channels
- Cautious Optimism Regarding the Future of Tissue and Hygiene in Latvia
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 8 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 11 Households 2013-2018
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources