Retail Adult Incontinence in Kazakhstan
The gradual improvement in the standard of living and strengthening educational levels among the majority of Kazakhstanis are supporting increasing sales of retail adult incontinence. Medical centres offer doctors’ consultations, while chemists/pharmacies with qualified pharmacists and developing distribution are also having a positive impact on consumer awareness of retail adult incontinence.
Euromonitor International's Retail Adult Incontinence in Kazakhstan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Light Adult Incontinence, Moderate/Heavy Adult Incontinence.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Adult Incontinence market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Retail Adult Incontinence in Kazakhstan
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growth Driven by Increasing Consumer Awareness
- Ageing Population Is the Main Factor Supporting Sales
- Greater Accessibility To Retail Adult Incontinence
- Competitive Landscape
- Unsaturated Category With A Limited Range of Brands
- Multinational Companies Continue To Dominate Retail Adult Incontinence
- Opportunity for Private Label
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Economic Factors Support Growth
- Affordability and Accessibility Are Two of the Main Criteria for Kazakhstani Consumers
- Intense Competition Between Companies
- Modern Grocery Retailers Support the Development of Tissue and Hygiene
- Innovations in Materials and Technology To Drive Sales
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 8 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 11 Households 2013-2018
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 22 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources