Retail Adult Incontinence in Ireland
Retail adult incontinence continued its positive sales performance in Ireland in 2020, due to the ageing population and greater awareness of the products spreading further across Ireland. Stockpiling because of the national lockdown did not lead to an increase in overall demand over the year. Nevertheless, there was a notable shift from health and beauty specialist retailers to supermarkets and hypermarkets in the year, as consumers looked to do all their shopping under one roof given the restri...
Euromonitor International's Retail Adult Incontinence in Ireland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Light Adult Incontinence, Moderate/Heavy Adult Incontinence.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Adult Incontinence market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Retail Adult Incontinence in Ireland
- Euromonitor International
- March 2021
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- COVID-19 has little effect on sales other than mild distribution switch in 2020
- Innovation increasing as embarrassment factor eases
- Essity is still out in front but private label is gaining
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Further gains predicted regardless of COVID-19
- Increasing embracement of the products to combine positively with new ways of purchasing
- Competitors target new goals to expand product usage
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on tissue and hygiene
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for tissue and hygiene?
- CHART 1 Tissue and Hygiene Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2018-2025
- CHART 2 Tissue and Hygiene Impact of Drivers on Value Sales: 2018-2025
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2015-2020
- Table 8 Infant Population 2015-2020
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2015-2020
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2015-2020
- Table 11 Households 2015-2020
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2020-2025
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2020-2025
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2020-2025
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2020-2025
- MARKET DATA
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources