Retail Adult Incontinence in Greece
Although the ongoing recession, which came hand-in-hand with significant cuts in pensions, thereby leading to a significant decline in the disposable income of elder Greeks, took its toll upon adult incontinence sales, demographic trends are favourable to the category’s performance. In 2017 volume sales declined as a result of the recession although the trend is set to be reversed, given that adult incontinence has a commodity status and Greece’s population is ageing.
Euromonitor International's Retail Adult Incontinence in Greece report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Retail Light Adult Incontinence, Retail Moderate/Heavy Adult Incontinence.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Adult Incontinence market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- RETAIL ADULT INCONTINENCE IN GREECE
- Euromonitor International
- April 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Demographic Trends Favourable To Growth
- Overcoming Taboos Remains A Challenge
- Supermarkets Continue To Lead, Although Alternative Distribution Channels Flourish
- Competitive Landscape
- Two Brands Hold the Lion's Share
- Septona Increases Its Share
- Private Label Accounts for A Significant Proportion of Adult Incontinence Sales
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Retail Sales Suffer the Effects of the Recession
- Lidl Hellas & Co Gains Share Within Tissue and Hygiene
- the Competitive Landscape Becomes More Consolidated
- Supermarkets Lead Sales
- Forecasts Remain Gloomy
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources