Retail Adult Incontinence in Estonia
The forecast period is expected to see strong growth in sales of adult incontinence and this is set to be for several reasons. The first is that the prevalence of incontinence problems is rising among the general population and this is mainly due to the ageing of Estonia’s population, with the numbers of people over the age of 65 expected to rise from 225,000 in 2017 to 235,000 by 2022. Demographic factors are among the main reasons for this trend, with life expectancy rising due to access to be...
Euromonitor International's Retail Adult Incontinence in Estonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Retail Light Adult Incontinence, Retail Moderate/Heavy Adult Incontinence.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Adult Incontinence market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- RETAIL ADULT INCONTINENCE IN ESTONIA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Ageing Population and Rising Awareness of Incontinence Issues Set To Boost Growth
- the Affordability of Adult Incontinence Products Set To Remain A Crucial Demand Factor
- Educating Consumers About the Advantages of Products Set To Be Crucial To Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Essity and Paul Hartmann Continue To Dominate Sales in Adult Incontinence
- Recently Launched Products Set To Benefit From Technological Advantages
- Open Discussions Promise To Boost Sales, Despite the Risk of Alienating Consumers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Tissue and Hygiene Continues To Expand As Rising Consumer Spending Boosts Sales
- Tissue and Hygiene Goes Upmarket As Consumers Become More Sophisticated
- Tissue and Hygiene Sales Remain Dominated by Major International Players
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets Continue To Account for the Bulk of Sales
- Positive Growth Projections Based on Rising Incomes and Changing Consumer Habits
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources