Retail Adult Incontinence in Dominican Republic
As consumer awareness about adult incontinence issues continues to grow, demand for products in this category is increasingly rapidly. Gone are the days when this issue was a challenge to address because of cultural reasons or a sense of embarrassment about having to use incontinence products. Incontinence is still the smallest category within tissue and hygiene, but will continue to benefit from shifting consumer behaviour and greater product availability, which are helping to drive retail sale...
Euromonitor International's Retail Adult Incontinence in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Light Adult Incontinence, Moderate/Heavy Adult Incontinence.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Adult Incontinence market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Retail Adult Incontinence in Dominican Republic
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Category Continues To Expand
- Use of Incontinence Products by Other Demographics
- Market Holds Growth Potential for Incontinence Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Familia Sancela Del Pacífico Leads the Category
- International Brands Are Firmly Grounded in the Category
- Private Label Continues To Increase
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Tissue and Hygiene Sales See Steady Growth
- New Consumer Trends Underway
- Competitive Retail Environment in Tissue and Hygiene Remains Largely Unchanged
- No Major Changes in Distribution Channels Observed in Tissue and Hygiene
- Tissue and Hygiene Projected To See Steady Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 8 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 11 Households 2013-2018
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources