Retail Adult Incontinence in Brazil
Although the economic recession affected most hygiene categories, adult incontinence weathered the storm well. Despite rising unit prices, as well as the stigma surrounding incontinence, especially among men, the category managed to increase its penetration among Brazilian consumers as more became aware of the benefits of these products. In addition, Brazil’s population is ageing, with the 65+ age group expected to triple by 2050, thus supporting stronger demand for adult incontinence solutions.
Euromonitor International's Retail Adult Incontinence in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Retail Light Adult Incontinence, Retail Moderate/Heavy Adult Incontinence.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retail Adult Incontinence market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- RETAIL ADULT INCONTINENCE IN BRAZIL
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Adult Incontinence Set To Be the Best Performing Category in Both Value and Volume Terms Over the Forecast Period
- Increase in Risk Factors Associated With Incontinence
- Manufacturers Focus on Product Segmentation
- Competitive Landscape
- Ontex Acquires the Adult Incontinence Business of Hypermarcas
- Innovation Largely in the Hands of Multinational Companies
- the Very Fragmented Health and Beauty Specialist Retailer Channel Favours Regional Manufacturers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Adult Incontinence: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Retail Adult Incontinence by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Improving Economic Climate Helping Tissue and Hygiene To Recover
- Consumers Becoming More Willing To Try New Value-added Products
- Competitive Environment Remains More Concentrated in Retail Hygiene Than Retail Tissue
- Two Key Distribution Channels Are Gaining Share As A Result of New Consumption Habits
- Improving Socio-economic Indicators Will Continue To Support Premiumisation and the Stronger Penetration of More Mature Categories
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources