Reitangruppen AS in Retailing (Norway)
Reitangruppen aims to further gain share in Norway’s ultra-competitive grocery retailing channel over the forecast period. This will be achieved through a continued focus on adding more stores to its Rema 1000 chain across Norway. In addition, Reitangruppen aims to continue with its aggressive pricing policy and recruit more customers through its enhanced reputation as one of the lowest-priced grocery retailers in the country. The Norwegian operator also aims to drive overall growth through its...
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- REITANGRUPPEN AS IN RETAILING (NORWAY)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Summary 1 Reitangruppen AS: Share of Sales Generated by Internet Retailing 2013-2015
- Private Label
- Summary 2 Reitangruppen AS: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Reitangruppen AS: Competitive Position 2015