- RECRUITMENT AGENCIES IN CANADA: ISIC 7491
- Euromonitor International
- December 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Industry Projected To Expand in Line With Overall Economy
- Canada Is Working on Attracting High-skilled Labour Force
- Temporary Hiring Likely To Face Stricter Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Intensifying Competition Increases M&a Activity
- Adoption of Digital Technologies To Help Recruiters Compete for Talent
- Industry Overview
- Table 1 Key Industry Indicators 2011-2016
- Table 2 Key Industry Indicators: Annual Growth 2012-2016
- Chart 1 Production vs Nominal GDP 2001-2021
- Table 3 Industry Leaders: Company Production Shares in 2016
- Import and Export
- Table 4 Import and Export 2011-2016
- Chart 2 Import vs Export Growth 2001-2016
- Market and Buyers
- Table 5 Key Market Indicators 2011-2016
- Table 6 Key Market Indicators: Annual Growth 2012-2016
- Table 7 Households: Key Statistics 2011-2016
- Chart 3 Household Expenditure on Recruitment Agencies vs GDP 2001-2021
- Chart 4 Household Expenditure on Recruitment Agencies vs Population 2001-2021
- Table 8 Supply Structure 2011-2016
- Table 9 Supply Structure: Annual Growth 2012-2016
- Table 10 Supply Structure:Share of Total 2011-2016
- Labour Costs
- Table 11 Key Statistics 2011-2016
- Chart 5 Number of Employees vs Average Salary 2001-2016
- Chart 6 Output per Employee vs Average Salary 2001-2016
- Industry Attractiveness Index
- Table 12 Attractiveness Index Composition
- Chart 7 Attractiveness Index of Recruitment Agencies Among Other Canada Industries
- Chart 8 Binary Diagram of Attractiveness Index
- Attractiveness Index: Explanation
- Future Outlook
- Table 13 Forecasts 2017-2022
- Recruitment Agencies
Recruitment Agencies in Canada: ISIC 7491
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Recruitment Agencies market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Employment Agencies, Personnel Supply.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Recruitment Agencies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.