Purina Petcare (M) Sdn Bhd in Pet Care (Malaysia)
Purina Petcare is expected to widen its distribution coverage and strengthen its relationship with existing clients in the forecast period, by expanding in modern and traditional retail channels in both suburban and rural areas. The company plans to play a key role in consumer education and considers itself responsible for innovation.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Pet Food, Pet Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Pet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- PURINA PETCARE (M) SDN BHD IN PET CARE (MALAYSIA)
- Euromonitor International
- May 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Purina Petcare (M) Sdn Bhd: Key Facts
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Purina Petcare (M) Sdn Bhd: Competitive Position 2015