Puregold Price Club Inc in Retailing (Philippines)
Puregold Price Club Inc continued on its dynamic growth trend up in 2015. In addition to partnering Ayala Land to launch a new brand of supermarket, it also plans to further expand its retail brands to strengthen its position in the country’s grocery retailing landscape. It also intends to acquire more small and single-propriety supermarkets, whether in Manila or in the provinces as it seeks a dominant position in hypermarkets and supermarkets.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC IN RETAILING (PHILIPPINES)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Private Label
- Summary 1 Puregold Price Club Inc: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Puregold Price Club Inc: Competitive Position 2015