Punto Fa SL (Mango) in Apparel and Footwear (Singapore)
Punto Fa SL (Mango) is a Spanish company, which was founded in 1984 in Barcelona. The company designs, manufactures and markets womenswear. Menswear, childrenswear and apparel accessories each make up a portion of the brand’s product portfolio, albeit sales of each are small. Its Mango brand’s concept is to dress the modern, urban, woman for her daily needs.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- PUNTO FA SL (MANGO) IN APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (SINGAPORE)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Punto Fa SL (Mango): Key Facts
- Retail Operations
- Summary 2 Punto Fa SL (Mango): Retail Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Punto Fa SL (Mango): Competitive Position 2015