Procter & Gamble Danmark A/S in Home Care (Denmark)
Innovation will remain as the driving influence behind Procter & Gamble’s future plans. This will allow the company to separate itself from the pricing threat of private label in home care and contribute to its ability to add premiums to price points.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Air Care, Bleach, Dishwashing, Home Insecticides, Laundry Care, Polishes, Surface Care, Toilet Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- PROCTER & GAMBLE DANMARK A/S IN HOME CARE (DENMARK)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Procter & Gamble Danmark A/S: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Procter & Gamble Danmark A/S: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Procter & Gamble Danmark A/S: Competitive Position 2016