Primark Stores Ltd in Retailing (Ireland)
Primark Stores Ltd trading as Penneys in Ireland is expected to continue to grow its outlet numbers where possible over the coming years. The company will continue to focus on affordable fashion trends targeting young consumers and is likely to also invest in other services such as its foodservice offering.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- PRIMARK STORES LTD IN RETAILING (IRELAND)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Summary 1 Primark Stores Ltd: Share of Sales Generated by Internet Retailing 2014-2016
- Private Label
- Summary 2 Primark Stores Ltd: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Primark Stores Ltd: Competitive Position 2016