Polyclass Equities Sdn Bhd in Packaging Industry (Malaysia)
Over the coming years, Polyclass Equities will continue to focus on developing and diversifying its rigid plastic packaging solutions. In addition, the company is also looking to boost its level of innovation with regard to the glass packaging designs and formats it offers.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLYCLASS EQUITIES SDN BHD IN PACKAGING INDUSTRY (MALAYSIA)
- Euromonitor International
- October 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Polyclass Equities Sdn Bhd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Polyclass Equities Sdn Bhd: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Major End-use Categories for Polyclass Equities Sdn Bhd by Pack Type 2015
- Competitive Positioning