- POLISHES IN VIETNAM
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increasing Number of White Collar Workers Drives Sales of Shoe Polishes
- Healthy Growth in Wood Furnishings Boosts Demand for Furniture Polish
- Sales of Polishes Are Still Seasonal
- Competitive Landscape
- SC Johnson & Son Vietnam Co Ltd Is the Leader in Polishes
- the Category Remains Inactive With No Noticeable Marketing Efforts
- There Are Many Unbranded Chinese Products in the Polish Category
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Sees Steady Growth in 2017 Due To Increasing Incomes
- Internet Retailing Is Showing Potential
- Major International Players Dominate the Home Care Market
- Product Developments Are Affected by Concerns About Health Issues
- the Home Care Market Is Predicted To Register Stable Growth in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Polishes in Vietnam
The number of office workers in Vietnam has recorded a significant increase, thanks to business expansion and the establishment of new business in cities. In addition, Vietnamese consumers are more aware of the need for a professional appearance in the workplace, including polished shoes. Hence, more consumers are purchasing shoe polish.
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Vietnam market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.