Polishes in Venezuela
Polishes was the second-worst performer in home care in retail volume terms due to floor polish, which saw marked product absence during the year. The major threat to growth in furniture polish, metal polish and shoe polish in Venezuela over the forecast period will remain the limited access to foreign currency to import either finished products or raw materials. As long as companies continue to have limited access to foreign currency, they will be unable to maintain a steady product offering. F...
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Venezuela market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN VENEZUELA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Shortages of Raw Materials Discourage Manufacturers From Maintaining Steady Production Levels
- Footwear Trends Impact Sales of Shoe Polish
- Furniture Polish and Metal Polish Outperform Overall Category
- Competitive Landscape
- Reckitt Benckiser Dominates
- No Key Launches Or Packaging Innovations Expected
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Crisis Continues To Affect Home Care
- Lack of Packaging Materials and Government Regulations Force Companies To Launch Smaller Pack Sizes
- Artisanal Products Continue To Increase
- Companies Likely To Remain Focused on Manufacturing Non-regulated Home Care Products
- Home Care Expected To Continue To Shrink
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources