Polishes in Uruguay
Traditionally Uruguayans used shoe polish to help maintain their shoes for years. However, consumers now buy shoes more often, which reduces their need for shoe polish. Over the review period shoe polish was still used to maintain footwear worn mainly at formal events or in the office, but general usage and the pace of current retail value growth declined. This trend is not expected to change in the near future, which will continue to have a negative impact on retail value sales in polishes.
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Uruguay market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN URUGUAY
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Changes in Consumer Preferences Negatively Affect the Category
- Floor Polish Drives Retail Value Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- SC Johnson & Son Leads in A Stable Company Share Environment
- Nedabal Remains Number Two in Polishes
- SC Johnson & Son Benefits From Intensive Advertising
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Laundry Care Remains Biggest Category and Drives Retail Value Growth
- Retail Value Sales Supported by Retail Volume Growth
- International Companies Continue To Lead Home Care Products
- Modern Grocery Remains the Main Distribution Channel
- Slowdown in Home Care Value Sales Is Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources