Polishes in the United Arab Emirates
Polishes registered significantly lower growth in 2017 than in previous years. Consumers appear to have compromised on these types of products in order to save money and manage their budgets. However, as the population in the United Arab Emirates is growing due to the influx of expatriates, new customers helped support positive growth figures over the year. Floor polish recorded marginal retail volume growth due to the nature of floors in most apartments or houses in the United Arab Emirates. Mo...
Euromonitor International's Polishes in United Arab Emirates market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Population Growth Maintains Demand
- Opportunity for More Efficient Retail Marketing
- Furniture Polish Has the Largest Retail Volume Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Zetra Remains the Leader
- Saudi Johnson in Second Place
- Private Label Gains Ground
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Tough Economic Challenges in the Country Negatively Affect Home Care
- Promotions Often Replace Effective Marketing
- While Private Label Continues To Grow, Innovation Begins To Pay Back
- New Product Development Focuses on Packaging and Technology
- It Is Time for A More Rapid Pace in Innovation
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources