Polishes in Tunisia
Volume sales of polishes generated slightly accelerated growth in 2022, boosted by the return of consumers to their physical workplaces, following the relaxation of pandemic-related restrictions, which contributed to an increase in demand for shoe polish. In general, polishes form a negligible part of home care in Tunisia, with availability limited to modern grocery channels.
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Tunisia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2027 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Polishes in Tunisia
- Euromonitor International
- February 2023
- List Of Contents And Tables
- POLISHES IN TUNISIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2022 DEVELOPMENTS
- Return to office-based working gives boost to shoe polish, but other products have niche appeal
- International brands lead sales
- Modern grocery retailers remain key distribution channel
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Polishes will continue to have niche appeal
- Casualisation of footwear trends could have negative impact on shoe polish sales
- Further scope for polishes with added-value benefits, with domestic companies increasing their presence
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- HOME CARE IN TUNISIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Home care in 2022: The big picture
- 2022 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for home care?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Households 2017-2022
- MARKET DATA
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- Summary 1 Research Sources