Polishes in Tunisia
Shoe polish is expected to continue driving the overall performance of polishes in Tunisia over the forecast period as it still dominates value sales. It is still very popular in Tunisia, especially among men, who take pride in having well-polished leather shoes. In addition, shoe polish is seeing increasing availability in supermarkets and hypermarkets, with positive value growth. Although many consumers, especially the young, have started to wear more casual shoes which require little or no po...
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Tunisia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN TUNISIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Shoe Polish To Keep Driving the Overall Performance of Polishes in Tunisia
- Polishes Set To Record Healthy Growth Over the Forecast Period
- the Average Unit Price of Polishes Is Expected To Increase Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Comptoir Maghrébin De Commerce (cmc) Still Leads Polishes in Tunisia
- International Players Lead Polishes in Tunisia
- Diversification Set To Reinforce the Consumer Base
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Faster Value Growth Posted in 2017
- Tunisian Consumers Look To More Affordable Products
- International Companies Continue To Lead Home Care in 2017
- Independent Small Grocers Dominates the Distribution of Home Care in 2017
- Home Care Is Set To Continue Growing Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources