Polishes in Thailand
Strong value sales of furniture polish are attributable to imported brands. Consumers are willing to pay a premium price to get furniture polish to maintain and keep their expensive furniture in good condition. Although floor polish gained the largest volume sales, both value and volume growth was negative in 2017. Some floor cleaners integrate floor polish to make the floor shine without the use of additional floor polish, resulting in a slight drop in demand.
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Thailand market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN THAILAND
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Furniture Polish Leads in Value Terms, Whilst Floor Polish Leads Volume Sales
- Shoe and Metal Polish Are Less Popular
- Competitive Landscape
- International Brands Dominate, But Local Players Try To Compete
- Private Label Is Present, But Has No Impact on Existing Brands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Another Year of Pleasing Volume and Value Growth
- Thais Are Price-sensitive, But Brands Matter
- International Brands Play An Important Role
- Niche, Healthy and Natural Products Are in Trend
- Further Strong Positive Volume and Value Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources